View Single Post
Old 03-24-2004, 09:41 PM
^cloud^
Obsessed Fan

This episode wasn't one of the best one.

I've seen better stuff and the Meta was a bit tooo much-it got boring.

I think I had too much expectations in the episode, the only thing that saved this episode was the Ryan/Seth conversations and the adult-storyline. Lately, the adult storylines are far more interesting than the teen drama.

Also, for the first time I thought Summer and Seth were separated better than together. Summer with Grady in the car and at the beach was definitly better than Summer/Seth.

Ryan/Marissa - They can actually work as friends which I like. Marissa all fangirl was not that bad.

The end with the brawn,brain,boobs and beauty was the best scene between all the teens.

I'm on the Jimmy loving bandwagon after this episode,basically I'm getting more interested in the adults.

They really have to think of something else for S/S and the whole jealously storyline-it bores me soo much.

Luke/JuJu - too bad its over,I really thought it would work out and they were funny/sexy to look at.

Surprise of the episode - Paris Hilton was actually decent with her "Orange County, Eww" line though the whole grad shool stuff was like *BLAH* for me.

All in all, I thought the episode would be one of the better ones of the season but its ranking pretty low.

I don't care who I looked at, Im with YOU
[/CENTER]
^cloud^ is offline   Reply With Quote