View Single Post
Old 03-24-2004, 09:31 PM
that_70s_gurl101
Obsessed Fan

I loved this episode!!

The whole Grady/April=Rachel/Adam was awesome! I loved the whole Seth making fun of Grady with his band and his ad-libbing! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] S/S rox! Summer's "I wish I lived in the valley!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Rachel is from the valley!

Marissa was actually ok tonite [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] And i hate her! I think I'm starting to like this "new independant" Marissa! NOw she's not all angsty over Ryan! I loved loved loved her way of getting back into the club!! "You're a little shorter than I thought but your still hot!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ryan was as usual...HOT! nuff said.

The Sandy/Jimmy/Caleb bussiness thing was good, I liked when Sandy said "That's why he's my partner"

Luke/Julie had to end sometime but Marissa still found out! So yeah...

Hailey all i can say is she's back and she doesn't bother me that much.

Colin Hanks was different with long hair and a self absorbed attitude [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Paris Hilton barely notcied she was even there! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Which is a good thing! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

The best scene tonight was The Brains, The Braun, The B*tch/Boobs and the Beauty! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] A classic O.C. moment! It'll go down with the Seth/Marissa/Ryan pier scene!

The previews were sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Seth's nana [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Awww! And Marissa going to stay with Theresa?! Huh? Did I miss something? And Eddie is really getting on my nerves! He can't speak to Ryan like that!!! I wanted some Summer in the previews but oh well. This episode makes up for it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-24-2004: Message edited that_70s_gurl101 ]
.Bianca.
that_70s_gurl101 is offline   Reply With Quote