View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 08:35 AM
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥
Fan Forum Star

I'm so happy you're enjoying Miss Miko! So many people have read her in the past, but are rereading anew. I believe she told me she began writing them in 2001 and ended around 2006, but don't quote me on that.

I love all of those gap-fillers. If you choose to read on, Fantasy Season 2 takes on it's own life and from then on it definitely becomes fantasy, but I've read every word of the over a million and loved every bit. I laughed, I cried, I was angry and almost threw my iPad across the room. She has a true gift!

So...I'm going to post the AO3 link, since I've already posted all five parts of the series there:

Heels Over Head - Written by Miss Miko

Quote:
Is Brian abusing Justin??? 'Cause I love me some fanfic where the author's found Brian's voice. It's not easy to do. But, I don't want to read where Brian beats Justin or something.
Heaven's no. I read one S&M B/J story and it was awful. (they were into knife play and stuff) I was perplexed that someone could write that whole thing and not be traumatized. But...I read the entire thing, so...

Quote:
LMAO!! But, I still can't do the MPregs. EEEEWWWWW!! I can't even read them ironically and think of them as bad/crack!fic like Jane does.
But Jane's had me At least they didn't write a$$ baby birth.