View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 01:52 PM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, so sorry to hear you are leaving the board Ingrid. I totally understand how difficult it can be juggling so many things as well as modding a fair number of boards.

Tia, I completely know where you're coming from when not wanting to mod a board alone. It is not easy. It was a difficult time when I was solo modding the Tom Welling board because at one point I had very few regular posters, but I was determined to find someone to help me and thankfully Fatima came along and saved the board from being on the verge of closing. And now I have been modding the Disney board alone for the past few months. We had a moderator opening when my ex-cod mod Jenny left, and sadly no one applied. I was surprised because I thought there were plenty of Disney fans at and regular posters who might have been interested. I intend to enquire about opening the position again soon, because whilst I do have enough regular posters helping out, I'd rather have someone there to back me up in case I cannot post for whatever reason, rather than always having to request for an MST.

If I would have more time myself, I would have definitely considered applying to mod here. Though at the moment I don't think it's possible. It's been a while since my last Smallville re-watch, but then I do have most of it in my memory. I would hate to see this board close again, especially since you both put in so much hard work to revive it and the way you turned it around with such amazing counts was astounding. So as I have said before, I will do my best to post here more often and take part in more discussions. Smallville is what bought me to Tom Welling and it will always have a special place in my heart.