View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 02:40 PM
brianitesince2001
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Larissa: I’m thinking Justin did some bad sh-- in Hollywood. How do you get from Hollywood orgy high in saturated fat snacks/Russian lit Justin to Babysitting!Justin? Just WTF---ing F---? Did C/L sit around and decide exactly how badly they were going to f--- with Justin’s characterization this season? Was the Posse just not enough of a f--- up last season? Did Ron and Dan get high and go “F***, I know *snort* we’ll…. *gasp* we’ll make him babysit for the fighting lesbians!... give me another hit of that s***… and we’ll make him actually like the little acorn squash er babything. Oh, and let’s make him like puppies, too! It’s brilliant!” *passes out*
Oh, man!! I was LOOKING for this for two weeks and I finally found it so I'm posting it. Citing: taken w/out permission b/c I don't know how to contact author b/c this was from 12 years ago. Again, it's Larissa. It's from https://jane2005.livejournal.com/30770.html in the review of 504. She's talking about when Justin was at Mel's with JR.

I keep citing Larissa's stuff, but the Mr. Monkey Novotny-Bruckner is ALL Jane!! So, I can't say who's funnier. But, this stuff about Cowlip sitting around thinking of what to do with Justin's character??? ROFLMFAO

I, personally, never thought he was baby sitting in this scene - just visiting and holding the baby. And, since he was back home and that's where his friends were and a new baby did just arrive I didn't see anything too OOC about Justin being there.

BUT, still...quite domestic for somebody who was out west living a completely different lifestyle including working in the movies, living in a mansion, and having an actual "fling" with Connor James. Yup - he broke the last rule - remember NO REPEATS? (It must be the distance loophole Emmett speaks about in 201) It was his over zealous LOVE for said baby that was strange. Because, oh yeah, very shortly thereafter he'll decide he might actually want one. Um...hello??? He's like 21 or 22. Really? Already? BOOOOO!! Cowlip you really are horrible at your jobs!!!

p.s. - I seem to be the only one in the fandom (including Randy) who didn't think the posse was OOC. The timing is about right. He wouldn't have been ready to be all gung ho and angry until the dust settled a bit. Plus, Darren's attack triggered it. He didn't just wake up one morning and decided he wanted to wear pink and carry pepper spray. Now, the mutual j*** off in the alley with the gun???? NOW, THAT WAS STUPID!!!

BTW - Justin DID get to top that night in 404. He was clearly winning that fight. See, when he threw Brian over for the last time? Brian went flying and had no "control" over where he landed. After that, he had to relinquish "control" to Justin. Too bad stupid Ron thought it was a mistake to show Brian vulnerable so we were never able to see that again. Second piece of evidence speaking to that topping, though, is Brian with Justin's leash...um...belt...around his neck. YUM! and OH MY!! Justin was prepping Brian little by little in this arc. Brian was going to be topped and soon showed that little moment. Justin clearly had control during that entire session and Brian let him. Again, they were leading us up to the conclusion of the fight for top even though they couldn't blatantly show it to us. Further evidence: in 513 when Justin said he had a dream, "you were riding me in the stable..." Brian doesn't even blink at that. It happens btwn them. Stupid Cowlip just didn't have the gutts to show it more thatn once for fear we wouldn't consider Brian the Alpha anymore. (Granted at that moment Brian was thinking about much more devastating things than to object to Justin's dream - but still. The comment and implication went by him un-noticed b/c it's not THAT far fetched. LOL)

Although, there's the scene in the shower in 512 when Justin's TRYING to turn Brian around Brian won't let him. So, it still must be a special thing btwn them that doesn't happen all THAT often. I really wish, given what went down in 510-511 that Ron would've allowed Justin to turn Brian around in that scene. OOOOHHHH. What will never be. Thanks, Cowlip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
OMG you two had fun here today

I have to sneek into both, the lifejournal and the fic.. I just wished I would have more time...
Well, hi, Daggi!! We missed you!!

Yes - it was quite fun. But, Jane and Larissa are sooo funny that they make you do spit takes. Just don't drink anything while you're reading. And, pee regularly. If you don't you'll have an accident.

Deborah - I just read the fic. It was surprisingly romantic. She was definitely sucking me into Jane's version of B/J. Took a minute to adjust to Jane's version of G/R but after a few sentences she sucked me in there, as well. I died laughing at BBJFE's version of B/J.

Brian's vows to Justin were WOW, Jane. I don't know how you came up with that. BEAUTIFUL.

Then, G/R re-writing the scene was really great. They definitely found B/J's voices.

Of course, in true Jane-fashion she had me laughing at the end when Gale saves the file as “WasteofTime12.” and they go back to finish the scene.

Thanks for letting me in on it!!

Oh - ducking back in here b/c it just popped into my mind randomly and I'm having a fit of giggles. Jane and Larissa refer to Gale as "the Precious" (as in Gollum's ring). Rolling on the floor, laughing my a$$ off right now. Hard to type. Can't breathe.

Hey, Deborah...remember when I was posting about "somebody" online and I couldn't remember who it was or where that was saying by S4 Brian was no longer Justin's bitch? Well, I found it. It's Jane in her review of 507 -509. https://jane2005.livejournal.com/33050.html

I'm still having such a problem with this. Truthfully, I feel like Brian was Justin's bitch since night one. (But, not in a derogatory sense - in a romantic sense) And, that's why he always followed Justin. He LOVED him and would do anything for him. This is my SECOND read of the fact that by S4 that stops. I JUST DON'T SEE IT THAT WAY. Anyhow, if you're ducking into the journal and you want to take a look it may be something worth discussing.

Have a nice evening!

Last edited by brianitesince2001; 10-27-2017 at 06:59 AM