View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 12:58 PM
Ashes Fall
Extreme Fan

Nice job Straws. Good title choice, it's not been used yet while I've been around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straws
I was SO mad at Willow for what she did to Cordy on Angel&Angelus's last night. Don't even remind me I wanted to reach into the fic and strangle her.
I concur I was quite unhappy with that even though Angelus thought it better for Cordy to sleep through the loss so it would happen band-aid-rip style.
Especially since it looked as though they might have ended up doing a three-way which I'd been holding out a bit of hope for even though Cordy had 'eww'ed the idea at an earlier point.

I imagine Angelus and Angel would have been royally pissed off with the knowledge that New!Angel would be the outcome.
I found it cruel on the part of the Fates to have been unclear about that and thusly given Cordy an entirely false notion.
Though come to think of it, New!Angel was kind of like Angel had won out since she'd rejected the original Angel as well out of her amazing loyalty to Angelus.

Quote:
Watching Angel go insane and slowly unravel was so heart breaking too.
Agreed. It killed me to read him almost raping Cordy. I was like:
"NO ANGEL! THIS ISN'T YOU! "

Quote:
And yes New!Angel is everything and was totally show Angel imo.

His struggle to get her to love him his
New!Angel was an ass sometimes in his refusal to understand her sense of loss and she equally a bitch for not giving him a chance when he made perfectly legit efforts that could have been taken as friendship such as make her breakfast in bed.

But when it's revealed that the Tesulac demon was behind all their angst, I instantly forgave it all.
Although how he latched on to them all the way from not just L.A but the 50's was unclear, that was genius.

Here's what I'm reading now and so far it's pretty damn good:
Immortal Beauty

An undercover job takes an uncomfortable turn for Cordelia and Angel (more so for Angel) when their target, a high-end artist wants Cordelia to pose for him--naked.

they win"
- Stephen King

Last edited by Ashes Fall; 10-24-2017 at 01:19 PM