View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 12:52 PM
ChakotaysLover
Elite Fan

This episode was really good for Red and Liz! I really liked that Red was staying in a nicer place this time after learning about AirB&B! lol! Oh Red!!! LMAO! Then him and the postal worker, and starting a new business venture. GAME ON RED! He'll be back on top before he knows it, cause it's Red and he likes to be a King among criminals.

OUAT- I didn;t like Emma Swan when the show started, but I tolerated her character. Then when Hook came along.... I could not stand both of them. A&E seemed to elevate these two and let all the other character fall to the wayside. Lauren you are so right Emma/Hook are the ouat version of Tom/Liz. My hate for them got so bad, I just had to stop.

Rumple and Belle started out so promising, they were working towards a happy ending, but A&E screwed them up royally until it was nothing but one huge drama fest. I was sick of it.

Regina and Robin, another couple that started out so well..... and then WHAT do A&E do.... make Zelena take on the form of Marion so she can have robin and get REgina's sloppy seconds. EWWWW! And not only that.... but Zelena get's preganant!!! O_O REALLY?!?! GROSS!!!