View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 09:17 AM
Austenphile
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I'm wondering about that too. We have no idea what she her cursed memories of her past are. Henry and Rogers both have memories with some truth to them, but they are warped by the curse. Henry remembers a wife and daughter, but believes they are dead, and Rogers is haunted by a missing child, but doesn't realize it's his daughter. I think Roni will have something similar.

I'm guessing Sabine's date will be some random person we'll never see again after tonight. I didn't see anyone in the press release, but IMDB has someone named "Michael" listed for this episode, so maybe it's him?

I really don't want to watch Belle die. I hope that isn't what is going to happen, although I think it's a possibility.

I have a theory that the curse won't actually be cast for another 10 years in EF2 and that it will send everyone back in time to 2017 HH. I can't see how else Henry is 14 in 2015 and now he's 30something in 2017 HH. It's not based on anything else though, just a guess. It might allow Rumple to go back to a time when Belle is alive though (if she's going to die in ep 4).
I think that as well. And it explains Adam saying yesterday that 2017 SB is unaware of the curse.