View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 12:03 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

We didn't really get anyones reaction to Grundy which was a bit odd, but expected, because this show tends to move quick and skip over. We did get Archies reaction though, which was pretty appropriate i thought. He just seems concerned about the murders and the town.

This mystery is definitely a lot scarier than last years!

V/A were phenomenal yet again in the episode. Loved Veronica's small touch in the first scene, and then their little peck when Archie left. Their walk and talk on the street was great, those types of scenes are totally their thing. I like that Archie opened up about him sleeping downstairs watching the door all night. It's too bad he didnt take Veronica's advice and instead is doing some reckless things....

They had some nice moments through the episode and its for the best he didnt meet Hiram. Next week looks really sketchy though, I feel bad for Archie having to meet him. Yikes.

Between her dad and Archie's issues it might be a bumpy road....

Did they cut a VA sex scene? I thought I saw stills that we didnt see in the episode?

I also saw some gifs on tumblr that I didnt see in the episode of them standing outside but maybe I missed something... hm...