View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 11:05 PM
FauxDetective
Loyal Fan

I really loved the final Quintis scene and am so glad that her strange behavior was about her wanting to start a family. I can’t wait to see Happy and Toby as parents. I did, however, have some issues with this episode.

1. I didn’t really get the line about Paige being responsible for Happy feeling things. I just don’t see it. It seems to me that Toby and Patrick played much bigger roles in her emotional development than Paige.

2. Paige is supposed to be their EQ expert, but she didn’t take the time to figure out what was going on with Happy. If my friend was suddenly hanging out with my boyfriend and me instead of her new husband, I’d be concerned about her, not angry. I don’t really enjoy this side of Paige.

3. Sly acting as Cabe’s lawyer is cute but completely unrealistic. I was curious if passing the bar in Vermont is as simple as they implied, so I googled it. FYI, it’s not. It’s true that you don’t need to graduate from law school, but you do have to complete a 4 year “law office study program” under a Vermont bar member instead.

4. I’m a little tired of these cases where they spend the whole episode fixing problems that they created. There is no way anyone would still be interested in hiring this team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I wonder how much Walter knew about this. He kept warning Paige to back off, and I can't figure out if that was just generally good advice to give anyone who's going after Happy or did she confide in him about this?
I don’t think Walter had any idea what was going on with Happy. I think he just knew that if Paige talked to Happy, he would have to go on a date alone with her and that scared him.