View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 04:25 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Julian wanted to move on from Charmed. I didn't even know he was on Charmed until after I saw the later episodes in reruns on TNT. I stopped watching the show when it was on WB after Prue died.

Yeah, I agree about Olicity. I just wish The Flash didn't disappoint me so much.

Yes, I meant Edward IV, Nina. Sorry, I had just typed Henry VIII and I repeated the name Henry by mistake. I meant Edward IV, obviously. He was cheating on Elizabeth Woodville all the time, apparently. I know little about Edmund Tudor other than what I read on Wikipedia. Although ironically, Edmund was also the name of the 1st Duke of York, brother of John of Gaunt, Duke of Lancaster, and of course the ancestor of Edward IV. And from what I've read about Edward III I'm not surprised that both the houses of York and Lancaster fought over the right to the crown of England as direct descendants of Edward III given how successful he was. 50 years as king?

I think you mean Edward IV.? His other grandfather was Edmund Tudor.

Ahhh, okay. Thanks for all that info, Nina. You're better than a history professor.