View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 04:02 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 (View Post)
I have the same problem Sarah ... and the worst thing is, that when I could watch a episode finally, then I have to work ... it's so hard for me to concentrate at work, when I know that I can watch the new episode after work
We'll suffer together then, Sonja. Suspect Paula might have the same issues for some weeks too, though in the past she typically woke up earlier on episode days so she is able to watch it a bit earlier.

Maybe we can work out some schedule so we late watchers can see it at roughly the same time, at least.

Nope, April. I believe that there was an excerpt from the script that showed as if Clarke died in act five (but people figured that she didn't when there was a sixth act mentioned) when she got radiated ... and then I remember reading that they were going back to space and Bellamy's line about "I left her behind." I skimmed through the rest of the scripts and didn't see anything more than that. Also, the leaked scripts didn't have any Bellarke scenes in there, I think.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 10-12-2017 at 05:45 AM