View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 03:33 PM
sunnykerr
Fan Forum Star

If you want to post the title of an article, what you need to do is this: Title of the article. For instance, on the BBC website, there's an article on Trump's response to the reports that he wants to augment the nuclear capabilities of the United States tenfold. Its url is Trump threatens broadcaster NBC after nuclear report - BBC News, and the title is Trump threatens broadcaster NBC after nuclear report. When I combine the two, you get: Trump threatens broadcaster NBC after nuclear report.

But you don't have to post the title of an article. Personally, anyway, I'd rather discuss the subject, you know? I just got in the habit of posting article titles back when I was modding the N&P board.

Anyway, he is of course denying wanting to do that. Because it would be ludicrous when the United States already has ten times the amount of nuclear weapons of all the other countries who have nuclear weapons combined. But he wants the U.S. arsenal maintained and modernized, which is just as stupid. And that's if we believe what he says... which I find no reason to do.