View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 04:31 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

You mean Phoebe and Cole, Arinna? Yeah, they're a guilty pleasure. He was like Angel to her Buffy. And it's spelled "demon," by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
Oh, now you're not even trying, Arinna. I mean they were married on the show, no?
I liked Prue/Andy in season 1...

Yes, that was based on "The Other Boleyn Girl" and the movie ended with Anne's execution and Mary taking Elizabeth away to her home. Of course that never happened and Gregory also didn't write that in her novel. But that's Hollywood for you.

Well, they all "admitted" that they deserved it ... I'd say almost everyone who got executed still had family out there and didn't want them suffering any repercussions at least not any more than they were already suffering through being associated with them, so of course they'd all say what a good and merciful king Henry VIII was etc. and that their death was just. Didn't mean that they actually felt it.
Andy/Prue was sad, Nina. I didn't expect him to die.

OMG, the movie had Mary taking Elizabeth away to prepare her to become Queen? Hollywood sucks sometimes.

Yeah, that makes sense. And the way they went to their execution says a lot as well. I can't imagine what that's like.