View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 06:39 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemappellealvin (View Post)
I guess I forgot something to say. All the episodes are available on Nexfilx now, but Netflix doesn't support English subs for the show yet. Instead, I'd like to recommend legal share sites like OnDemandKorea. It'd be good if you give it a try any time you can afford to watch the series someday. It'll make you feel like you also are one of the guests.
Thanks for the recommendation. I am definitely going to check it out!

Quote:
13 years ago, when I was a middle school student, I turned on the TV after coming back home, as usual. While changing channels back and forth, I suddenly faced a quarrel scene between a father and a son. Later I found out the scene was from the episode "The Great Doctor Brown". To be honest, Greg was the very first to meet my eyes at that moment. It was like "Who's that guy? I've never seen such a handsome son being angry at his father!" lol Yes, I was shocked at his appearance. It took a long time to realize Ephram used to be Alan Abernathy. Anyway, I became curious about who the guy is and that was how I found Everwood. Coincidentally, it happened on my birthday, so I still consider that moment some kind of birthday gift for me.
Awe, what a story. It really was meant to be. For you to find Greg/the show on your birthday too? Seriously, meant to be. What episode was it that you first watched? Did you immediately go back and watch the episodes you missed or what was your journey like?