View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 07:40 AM
jemappellealvin
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Sounds really lovely. I am looking for that natural, relaxing, honest type of show. I will try and track down the series.

I don't think I ever asked you... I might have but don't remember... how did you find Everwood?
I guess I forgot something to say. All the episodes are available on Nexfilx now, but Netflix doesn't support English subs for the show yet. Instead, I'd like to recommend legal share sites like OnDemandKorea. It'd be good if you give it a try any time you can afford to watch the series someday. It'll make you feel like you also are one of the guests.

13 years ago, when I was a middle school student, I turned on the TV after coming back home, as usual. While changing channels back and forth, I suddenly faced a quarrel scene between a father and a son. Later I found out the scene was from the episode "The Great Doctor Brown". To be honest, Greg was the very first to meet my eyes at that moment. It was like "Who's that guy? I've never seen such a handsome son being angry at his father!" lol Yes, I was shocked at his appearance. It took a long time to realize Ephram used to be Alan Abernathy. Anyway, I became curious about who the guy is and that was how I found Everwood. Coincidentally, it happened on my birthday, so I still consider that moment some kind of birthday gift for me.