View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 07:30 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
The end scene could end with Jon, Arya, and Sansa at Winterfell and they see the ghosts of Ned, Caitlyn, and Robb at Winterfell. (Just came up with this)

Or Jon has a dream of Ned and Ned explain why he did what he did (not telling Jon about Rhaegar and Lyanna). Also, this scene could go back to Ned/Jon in the first season when Ned tells Jon that "he will tell him about his mother".

Sansa/Arya could have ''dreams/talks" with Caitlyn, Ned, and Robb.

I would love it. if Jon and Robb had scenes together since they never saw each other again since Jon left Winterfell.

Also, I would like it Jon and Caitlyn had a scene and she admits that she was wrong for what she did to him.

These scenarios probably sound bad (just thought of them), but I would love it if they came back.
I'm really holding out on a Stark family reunion at least. Maybe D&D can ask all the cast to come back for a reunion party? I've often pictured the scenario I bolded above to happen too. I've been wishing it big time actually. When everything has finally settled down, all the Stark children alive would kind of have some epiphany or a flashback and we see a moment where they recall the early times they were a happy family. It's bittersweet.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.