View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 03:57 AM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Got it. Makes sense.
They always need suspense .

Quote:
Oh okay, so they are definitely going the unpredictable route. Usually it's the best friends who end up together. Interesting.
Hm I had not seen it like that, but you are correct. Usually you have woman/man best friends in TV series/movie they end up together. In this case I still think that it won't be like that. For countries in Latin America all 4 actors promote the show, but for Europe are usually only the first two in the credits. Fact that the man is from Italy, but still they choose to send them to promote the show alone and it happens every time so I think that the writers know what they want to do.

Quote:
Classic American song. Haha that's interesting watching them sing/dance to this song. Footloose was actually a move too starring Kevin Bacon. Really popular movie and song, along with a ton of other big time music hits too.
Yeah this is what I know as well. It's definitely a great song for movie/show focused on music and dancing you know.

Quote:
Are there wars within the fanbase or would you say more people like these pairings?
I would not say that there are shipper wars like say OTH or Dawson's Creek, but for sure there are some fans that prefer Lumon (Luna with her best friend) over Lutteo (Luna with Matteo). However it's overall normal. Most fans that like Lutteo (Luna with Matteo) love also Simbar (Simon with Ambar) so in the end I would say that the fans know what to expect.

Quote:
I don't know? lol I just checked out the Roswell board since I do that from time to time and on the ML thread they were talking about season 1 scenes and I watched a clip which got me to watch the Pilot again. I also watched 1.2. I wish the show was still on Netflix!
Cool! Do you think that the second time around you have different experience? Or it's too early to say.

Quote:
It makes sense. From what I gather, people liked the premiere and the ratings did not massively slip without Sophia either which is great.
Yeah at least for now it seems this way .