View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 06:51 PM
MDRevolutionFan
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceonFire7 (View Post)
Here's a link to both. The second is the sequel to the first.

I Want To Hold Your Hand

I Want to Hold Your Hand - monroe_militia - Revolution (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

I Want To Hold More Than That

I Want to Hold More than That - monroe_militia - Revolution (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

Also, my thoughts are posted on the reply down below. MD, you can post whenever you are ready.
You have no idea how confusing that is since I have my preferences set to show the newest posts at the bottom of the page like every other forum I use.
Anyway...
I enjoyed both stories and how Charlie and Bass used the Morse code to communicate. Even more, I love that they kept doing it -- that it became a habit.

I love how their communication evolved in the sequel (especially when they used their tongues instead... *fans self*), but it would've been nice to know how it went from "innocent communication" via handholding to outright flirting with Bass touching Charlie in other places and propositioning her.

My only real complaint about both stories is that the code was hard to read. The dashes between each letter was fine, but I would've preferred to have a space between each word for more clarity.