View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 04:40 PM
sunnykerr
Fan Forum Star

But that's sort of insane, isn't it?

I remember seeing an interview with Ewan McGregor (years and year ago) where he was talking about his brother, who is/was an RAF pilot by profession, taking him for "a lap of Scotland," which took something like 90 minutes. And what I remember specifically, is Mr McGregor talking about how something about the speed at which they were going caused him to quite literally toss his cookies.

Now, I don't know much about Ewan McGregor's personal life (which is fine by me), but I do know he's a bit of an adrenaline junkie. He loves his motorbike rides. I believe he's done sky-diving as well... If that guy tosses his cookies from going Mach I don't know, but probably not that high, in a plane, surely having a crowd of people going that fast (and possibly faster) was a terrible idea from the getgo.

Also, I meant "where are you seating the people on that plane," but good to know it was meant to be cross-Atlantic. I hadn't even thought of wondering about that.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote