View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 07:19 AM
Kally100111
Passionate Fan

So pleasantly surprised that everyone made it out ok. In some ways, I didn't want to see the premiere because I said thinking someone wasn't going to make it out. I thought the time was right as they hadn't killed anyone off since Shay. I know there was Anna, but she wasn't a main character.

There was a little tease about Casey and you didn't know anything about Mouch right off the bat. But so very happy that everyone lived!

I think there is going to be something else that comes out about Gabby with all this. Hopefully, she will get some help.

Not surprised that Hope has got her sights set on Kelly. She seems like she will be some trouble. Cruz and Otis with the rock paper scissors was funny.

Love Mouch's speech. Nice to see that's where the title of the episode came from. I was a little scared when I read it before because it sounded like someone didn't make.

Did anyone else have a fear that something was going to happen to Donna in the fire? For a few minutes there and thought that was where it was going. So glad that's not where it went.

Last edited by Kally100111; 10-02-2017 at 07:30 AM