View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 06:07 AM
Romantic In Denial
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting the ep discussion Leigh. Ever have days when you just don't feel like thinking enough to do that? I must have been tired.

I was very surprised that no one died in that awful blaze. Not that I'm not happy about it. I so did not want a character death. I hope Gabby comes to terms with her demons and we get to see her progress.

I wasn't at all surprised that Mouch did a complete 180 after his near death experience. His speech to his brothers and sisters of 51 made me teary but I'm glad he said it. He doesn't usually express his feelings with such emotion and it was nice to see. But Cruz waiting on him hand and foot was hilarious.

So......is anyone surprised that Sylvie's friend made a beeline for Severide? Not me. Pretty gutsy that she just picked up his phone and added herself to his contacts. We'll see how long this lasts.

The cliffhanger was a bit shocking. I thought the fire started in the chem lab because of an experiment gone bad. It could happen, I guess. But this will make an interesting SL for the next episode. Donna really took charge of the situation.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."