View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 05:21 AM
PiPaS
Loyal Fan

I fell asleep yesterday and missed all the discussion. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

But it was great,wasnt it? (S/S point of view because I have mixed feelings about the rest of the episode!)
As someone else said, I believe that scene with the year book is preparing us for what to come. Good or bad. There was a need to acknowledge the past, especially because Seth's years of loneliness and isolation must have left some marks. I am really curious to find out if Summer remembers about his boat's name or not. She was probably drunk when he mentioned it. They came so far in their relationship: the "Panama" signs [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img], Summer's general sweetness, the comfort of hand holding... everything is too perfect, you can just smell the drama coming. Or at least some kind of problem.

I really,really think that Marissa(and Ryan when he is with her) have too much airtime. I know the show is mostly about them but look around the internet,most of the people just dont sympathize with Marissa, to put it oh so mildly.Making the episode all about her (Julie/Caleb,Ryan,Luke...) just makes it worse. I dont say make it all about Seth and Summmer (though I would so watch that show [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) but give them and Kandy more time. Not even one Cohen+1 scene in this episode... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Can someone tell me if there was any Seth or Summer in the preview for next week's episode?

Just one more thing. Summer, ONCE AGAIN, showed how great of a friend she is to Marissa. I would dislike Marissa less if she could return the frienship from time to time or at least acknowledge it.

Becca, nice new chapter. You call it a "filler", I call it a great preview for what's to come.Oh, the chemistry. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

* Ana *
PiPaS is offline   Reply With Quote