View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 06:17 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Mark! Yep, three boards isn't as easy as I thought, but I'm managing. I just wish it didn't mean I had to post here so late.

I dislike the Cowboys because of how pretentious they are. They've been calling themselves "America's Team" since the 1970's when they weren't even the best team in the NFL at the time, the Pittsburgh Steelers were. When you win four Super Bowls in six years, you get to call yourself America's Team.

Well, the Cowboys beat the Cardinals and are in second place in the NFC East behind the Eagles. It wasn't the most interesting game, but I never like watching the Cowboys unless it's when they lose to the Eagles. But we've got a pretty easy schedule coming up so we should be good.

I hope Samuel's okay. I haven't seen him in a while. And I'm glad to see Vicki back. I love it when our old posters show up.

You're welcome, Mark! Yeah, I wasn't sure if you were feeling well enough, so I thought I'd give you a break and let you do next week's count.

Since when is Gotham City not horror oriented? Bruce Wayne lives in a city that's like a Hammer Horror movie set. Scarecrow is perfect for the show because DC really improved him over the years, making him more like the Grim Reaper with fear toxin.

OMG, Harvey Dent is gonna be on the show? How old will he be? And they're doing The Long Halloween even though it's a Batman storyline? They can't do that before Bruce becomes Batman.

And I don't know when you'll see this post and reply, Mark, so if I don't see you tonight have a good night and I'll see you tomorrow! I'm off for two days after tomorrow.