View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 05:36 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Mark! Sorry for posting so late. I was doing a watch on the Heroes board as well as watching my Eagles beat the Giants 27-24 with the longest field goal by a rookie kicker in NFL history. 61 yards!

Well, I'm glad the wedding wasn't too bad for you. It was really hot here as well, almost 90 degrees. I hope the reception wasn't too boring or anything. Standing around in the heat isn't something I'd like to do. But I'd rather be hot than cold, and I hate freezing in winter. I just hope this winter isn't too bad. I feel like hibernating every January and February.

Well, I think that Hurd and Kirkman's lawsuit might be the final straw for AMC. They already had to deal with Frank Darabont's lawsuit after AMC fired him, and now they have their current showrunners suing them as well? It just seems that the creative forces on the show have always been at odds with the network, and I think The Walking Dead might've been better served if it had been on HBO or even FX.

Darabont said that? It doesn't surprise me. There were a lot of episodes from season two that were horrible after he was fired. When was that email from?

And in case you're wondering where I am if you don't see me, I'm watching Sunday Night Football, Oakland Raiders vs. Washington Redskins. I'm hoping the Redskins lose because they're in our division. So in case I don't see you, have a good night and sleep well! See you tomorrow!