View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 03:07 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Luckily I have my own room. Though the accountants had decided that we would share and had given me less money to pay for the hotel. Once we told them that we are in separate rooms they give us more, but it's still less than what we need to pay. I guess they will cover it once we get back.
Glad you have your own room.

What time will you need to start working Monday morning? You will definitely be tired. I hope you can get some sleep very soon after you get checked in.

Quote:
Luckily I don't fly today . I would not want to waste a weekend day there .

Quote:
For me it's not the fear. I just feel bad when flying. I can't hear properly and overall it's just uncomfortable. There are no direct flights between Sofia and Nice so we always have to transfer. It takes about 5/6 hours basically. The flight are like 1 hour and 40 minutes each and then there is staying on the airport. The staying in the airport drains me too. Too much people and too much noise.
You're right... I am not even really scared of flying. I just hate being out of control, you know? I don't like the feeling that I am just sitting there and have to leave it up to strangers who are flying me through the air. I hate your ears going muffled. Sinuses act up as well. Sometimes my ears will hurt as well. Well, the flights will be short at least. You won't have to be in the airplane for too long each time. Yes, I hate hanging at the airport too. It's awful. I remember when I flew home from NYC several years ago. I was alone and the flight was delayed. It was terrible. I was hating the experience so much. I just wanted to get home. Will you listen to music in the plane and while you're killing time at the airport?