View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 11:17 AM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Awe that sucks. The travel will make you fatigued for sure. Too bad it's not a direct flight. Do you have your own hotel room or are you sharing with a co-worker?
Luckily I have my own room. Though the accountants had decided that we would share and had given me less money to pay for the hotel. Once we told them that we are in separate rooms they give us more, but it's still less than what we need to pay. I guess they will cover it once we get back.

Quote:
Oh sorry, I got totally screwed up and thought you were leaving today. That's why I prematurely told you to have a nice flight.
Luckily I don't fly today . I would not want to waste a weekend day there .

Quote:
That sucks about two flights. Back in the day I loved to fly but now I hate it. I just keep reminding myself that it's the safest form of travel and then deep breathing exercises if I get annoyed in the plane, lol. How long is the first flight then how long do you have to catch your second flight? How long is the second flight? Do you have two flights home as well?
For me it's not the fear. I just feel bad when flying. I can't hear properly and overall it's just uncomfortable. There are no direct flights between Sofia and Nice so we always have to transfer. It takes about 5/6 hours basically. The flight are like 1 hour and 40 minutes each and then there is staying on the airport. The staying in the airport drains me too. Too much people and too much noise.