View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 08:23 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Thanks! It's not direct flight so it will take like 5 hours to arrive in Nice. Most probably we will be in the hotel around 11 pm . I bet I will be so tired on Monday.
Awe that sucks. The travel will make you fatigued for sure. Too bad it's not a direct flight. Do you have your own hotel room or are you sharing with a co-worker?

Quote:
So true.

Thanks!

What do you want to buy while shopping? Sounds like a good way to spend the weekend. Today I am trying to not do anything heavy so that I have saved energy for tomorrow. I hate flying. And I especially hate it with every hour spent on the airport. So having two flights and wait time on the airport between them is not my idea of fun. Quite the opposite.
Fruits, veggies, meat, stuff like that I bought.

Oh sorry, I got totally screwed up and thought you were leaving today. That's why I prematurely told you to have a nice flight.

That sucks about two flights. Back in the day I loved to fly but now I hate it. I just keep reminding myself that it's the safest form of travel and then deep breathing exercises if I get annoyed in the plane, lol. How long is the first flight then how long do you have to catch your second flight? How long is the second flight? Do you have two flights home as well?