View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 06:49 PM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

Missy refers to herself as a Timelady. Gender is fluid in Gallifreyans, they explained that. So Romana can regenerate as whatever she likes. It always seemed to me that she had more control over it than the Doctor.

No, Jennifer, Ginnifer and Josh quit on her on, Emilie got fired because of the new direction the producers want to take the show in. TVline reported that as early as May. Also fired the kid who played Henry, obviously because now Henry is all grown up.

It was so confusing - I thought Philip was some dragon from a Chinese fairy tale that terrorized a village and yeah they played Rumple as the beast for a whole so ultimately there was no actual beast. It was one confusing show. And no, it was Belle and Mulan who turned Philip back from a dragon into Philip but yeah... that was the episode where also very confusingly for some reason Belle crossed paths in a tavern with Milah or at least she wore the same pirate-y outfit. Idek.

Quote:
And yeah, killing Neil was something that made Arinna quit the show entirely.
I'm totally with Arinna on that. I could barely stomach that. Because I felt it was going against the whole premise of the show which was to bring back happy endings and it was all on some whim because suddenly they wanted to get Emma with Hook though that was the most bizarre and appalling and nonsensical ship ever and they had to bend over backwards and make the characters into absolutely bizarre versions of themselves to make it work.

I may adopt a side ship...

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").

Last edited by Nikki K; 09-22-2017 at 07:04 PM