View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 01:51 AM
Mirabell
New Fan

This is the only episode were I didn't understand Pacey. He was horrible in Promicide, but I could understand why he acted like this. He was kind of humiliated the whole day, the whole time, and when he saw Dawson and Joey dancing, he exploded. He was way out of line, but it was for me accountable.

But I never get hin in EST. Why on earth did he follow Drue? It makes never sense for me. He never likes Drue, he never falls for Drues provocations, and Drue tried a lot of things, including kissing his girlfriend.

It was a hard day for him taking this test, I give him that, he had serious trouble and he was all alone on this day. But Drue couldn't convince him to come with him all the time. And suddenly Pacey decided to follow him. He loathes Drue, he took much effort in this test, and - for me - out of nowhere Drue could convince him to go with him. What happened then is clear, and the scene with Doug is just as heartbreaking as Promicide, I think it's the first time where Doug realised that his brother needs help, it's just too late.

I did like the Jen-Storyline, but since I know was happened to her in the series finale I'm always sad when I saw her great sscenes, it seems so wasted. Jack/Grams/Jen was one of the most powerful relationships in the whole series and one of the most unusal in TV-history.
Mirabell is offline   Reply With Quote