View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 08:37 PM
loveslullaby
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Well, if Dylan had got back with Brenda at the Jack's funeral he would have seemed like a man who was not able to stick to his own choices. That is not a guy I want for Brenda.
Dylan was a lot of negative things but I don't recall fickle being one of them.

Quote:
And if Brenda had taken him back, she would have seemed as a weak needy woman. I actually think she would not have trusted him enough to get him back at that point, even if he had asked her.
Yeah, it would've been bad storytelling. And how was that supposed to play out when Luke was refusing to work with Shannen?

Quote:
What I wish is that she got more credits from him. He only told her she would not be just some girl he knew back in high school - bleh, it was not much. We knew that, it would not have been possible otherwise. "You will always be special for me" would have been better.
I guess because I disliked the entire exchange I never necessarily needed that. It would've been nice to get an "I will always love you" somewhere down the line though. But like you said, they were awesome at subtext and her significance to him was pretty self-explanatory.

Quote:
She says straight out on S4, if you would have came back..I would have taken you back in a second...no questions asked.
I hate that line so ****ing much. Want better for yourself Bren. Smh.

Last edited by loveslullaby; 09-16-2017 at 11:10 PM