View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 10:06 PM
Nikkycoly
Loyal Fan

Guess I'm the odd man out lol I think I would have dug it because well everything would've been different. And I wasn't saying like get back together that day or anything...just getting closer sooner than S4 and then getting back together. Sorry I hate S3 anything would have been better than what we got. I'm sure they would have wrote it and acted it to our liking. It was a done deal...but he said nope she's screwing up. I actually thinks he says its the last minute he changes his mind. And all the head honchos gave the thumbs up.

Quote:
I just looked up and listened and Chuck or anything you mentioned didn't come up. The only guy there was a producer (of another show) whose husband was an extra in an ep.
It's at the end. When they do Chuck's corner, they have chucks corner at the end of every episode pretty much to give insides about that episode. Chuck is not on the episode, they read his email he sends in every episode they do. Sometimes he's on it for real...so is Karen, she is the guest on Isn't it romantic. But its at the end, you have to skip to then.

Quote:
Well, if Dylan had got back with Brenda at the Jack's funeral he would have seemed like a man who was not able to stick to his own choices.
He's a 18 yr old boy I don't think Brenda would have thought that...people make mistakes and maybe they would have written a reason for the choice like we all think about Brenda not being there etc. Brenda was not needy, she would have been the strong one, taking care of him and being there for him and connecting. She was in love. She says straight out on S4, if you would have came back..I would have taken you back in a second...no questions asked. It's not out of character for her...maybe for us...but not for her.

Quote:
He only told her she would not be just some girl he knew back in high school - bleh, it was not much.
Well I would have liked more too but I really love that scene. I love that scene...I love the ice cream feeding...I love the stares when he gets there...I love the bedroom scene when he is practically in tears how thankful he is she "let" him come there. It's just really touching and I just love them. But then again I'm obsessed with them

Dylan Bren
https://www.youtube.com/c/DylanLovesBrenda
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1734518/NikkylovesBD

Last edited by Nikkycoly; 09-15-2017 at 11:09 PM