Thread: Ouat s&s 466:
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 10:26 AM
sherry02
Master Fan

Thanks for news Koda. I'm looking forward to all of this. After watching Adelaide on Reign for 4 seasons, I am super excited to see her playing someone evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
And Henry only sends for them when he needs help. I'm disappointed at him, really. I know he wanted to find his story and his happy ending, but inviting your family to your wedding and telling them about your child is the least you could do.

Emma and Regina, in particular, would be hurt the most by this. But, so would be Snow (who has known him since he was a baby) as well.

Notice I'm mostly mentioning the ones who had either gave birth to him, or raised him since he was a baby, or hold him/interacted with him since he was a baby. There is also his grandfather (David), his stepfather and all his friends he has known his entire life. I think the only one I would expect not to be hurt would be Rumple, because the show never bother to convince me he would care about it...
I have the same concerns. I'm hoping it's that he has been cut off from them for reasons out of his control and it's taken him this long to find a way of reaching them. I don't want to believe he is just too self-centered to be bothered with checking in every so often.