Thread: Ouat s&s 466:
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 10:06 AM
kristi_adela
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
And Henry only sends for them when he needs help. I'm disappointed at him, really. I know he wanted to find his story and his happy ending, but inviting your family to your wedding and telling them about your child is the least you could do.

Emma and Regina, in particular, would be hurt the most by this. But, so would be Snow (who has known him since he was a baby) as well.

Notice I'm mostly mentioning the ones who had either gave birth to him, or raised him since he was a baby, or hold him/interacted with him since he was a baby. There is also his grandfather (David), his stepfather and all his friends he has known his entire life. I think the only one I would expect not to be hurt would be Rumple, because the show never bother to convince me he would care about it...

P.S.: I know this was some pages ago, but I loved the new poster. So pretty! As for Alice, I agree we don't know anything that would rule out her as being the LGBT character.
I think that's a valid concern and hopefully it will be addressed. Why does Henry grow up without contacting his family? Maybe a few months passed for them, but it's clearly been years for him.

Also, where is Lucy during the time that Henry's family visits? Is she hidden away? Has she not been born yet?