View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 06:16 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Yeah, it is haha and I've been busy with work and stuff. Yes I am and glad that we beat the Browns in week 1
I saw a little of that game. Congrats on the Steelers winning! My Eagles beat the Redskins as well. Although the Cowboys beat the Giants, so the news isn't all great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
I would be too Alex Meh, the setting in regards to time doesn't' really matter to me as long as a movie has good acting and it stays true to the feel and quality of the original. I'd enjoy it if it was modernized or not, I'm sure.

Thanks! It went faster than I thought it would. Time for bed so have a good night and see you tomorrow
Well, I think the reason for the modernization would be that the adults would be in the present day, so that would kind of necessitate the first movie being set in the 80's when they're kids.

I hope everything went well with the move, Mark!

OMG, I'm so worn out and tired from work. I'll probably go to bed soon. I'll talk to you tomorrow, Mark! Goodnight!