View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 05:20 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hey guys, it's been a while Used to post on this board a while. How have you guys been?
Hey, long time no see! Welcome back! I remember when you used to post here. You're a Steelers fan! You ready for the new NFL season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Now that you bring those changes up it honestly changes my perception and it seems like a bit much. I'm more hesitant now it's horror and I support the genre period so we'll see.

I have to help a friend move his stuff and get ready to sell his house tonight so I might not be on tonight until after midnight but I'll try and get on mobile if I can. See you later
Hey, I'd rather be hot than cold, Mark. And I haven't seen IT yet, so I'm not sure what the changes were. But it would be a bit odd to set the film in the 1950's like the book and the original miniseries considering it's now 2017.

Good luck helping your friend! It's okay, I'll see you whenever you can get online. Just finish helping out your friend and I'll see you later, Mark!