View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 06:03 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Actually the interviewer knew Gale already, her name is Carina Mackenzie and she already did interview with Gale about Hellcats several months before this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwmzoY8vJ1Q). As she explains below Gale is very unpredictable.

Here is what she wrote about the interview with Gale about Secret circle:
"If there’s one thing we can count on when interviewing Gale Harold, it’s his complete unpredictability. At the May 19 CW Upfronts in NYC, the star of the upcoming “The Secret Circle” was feeling particularly cheeky – and yet, even as he played coy, he managed to exude that classic Southern charm that makes us love him so.And, to be honest… that makes us a little nervous. We talked to Harold about everything from his “Secret Circle” character to the Soviet shuttle that carried a mannequin into space. (It’s true. We looked it up.)"

Also Gale actually sat down with her another 3 months later after this interview, so he did not scare her too much and he certainly has respect for her as a journalist otherwise he would probably not make repetitive interviews with her.

And here are some funny gifs with parts of interview showing amazing facial expressions

Interviewer: So tell me a little bit about your character. It seems like he’s sortof really different from anyone you’ve played before.
Gale: Uhh. People that cast… borderline… fatal spells… they’re different… right? They act normal. (stares at
interviewer) … you feel weird right now?
Interviewer: A little uncomfortable!
Gale: So, that’s what I’m saying.

Interviewer: Um, you don’t seem like you’re old enough to be playing anybody’s dad. Are you kind of weirded out by being the grown-up on the show?
Gale: I have seven thousand children.
Interviewer: Really?
Gale: Yes.

Interviewer: All over the world, or just here in Vancouver? How busy were you?
Gale: We’re not in Vancouver right now… this is New York City.

But yes. To all of those questions.

Interviewer: Um… tell me a little about your character, I know that he has his own sort of history with his own coven. What are we gonna see – are there a lot of secret that are going to come out, what’s his role here?
Gale: What do you mean by secrets?

Interviewer: You’re making this really hard on me.
Gale: Yeah. That’s my job! There’s going to be a lot of secrets… and… there’s gonna be some gang wars.

Interviewer: Um. What have you been up to inbetween- I know you guys wrapped Hellcats a while ago, did
you just shoot this pilot or have you been working on other stuff in the middle?
Gale: I built my own rocketship.
Interviewer: Really? So did I! We should do that together.

Gale: Really! Where are you going?
Interviewer: Mars, y’know, see what’s next.
Gale: Really? That’s boring.

Interviewer: Where are you off to?
Gale: Jupiter.

Interviewer: Um. I got some Twitter questions from your fans… and my favourite one that someone sent me – she wanted to know if you could have dinner with any of the characters you’ve ever played, which one would you have dinner with, and why?
Gale: Valentine Xavier. And because he actually went to hell… and came back.

Last edited by Sia; 09-11-2017 at 06:09 AM