View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 11:53 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
It's definitely an rivalry that both parties would have missed it if it was gone. Isn't Art Modell still hated in Cleveland? From what I've read about the whole situation, he comes off as massive ****.
Cleveland Clinic saved his a$$ more than once for this and that. He owed so much to the city of Cleveland and he backstabbed the natives instead.

He is so loathed, he knew returning back to Cleveland for games wouldn't even be safe. Of course that's not sane but you know what I mean... he was so hated the city of Cleveland basically banned him from ever returning. When he died in 2012, Clevelanders didn't soften either. Everyone still said in life he was the biggest prick that was solely responsible for crushing an entire city. No love loss, no softening, what he did was disgusting. I loathe the Baltimore Ravens as a result even to this very day. I like that as a Steelers fan, I can take out my anger on them when Pittsburgh beats them in big games, lol. I look forward to the day when the Browns can stomp on them as well.