View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 10:34 AM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Especially since her brother was a great guy. I love the real derek!
I'd have kept the triangle in s1 cheating and all! Scrapped the return brucas 2.0 and have still done jeyton but with lucas kinda lingering in the background without cheating. I'd have JP end because it was just Peyton hiding out. Dropped the tour and Nathan's OTT reaction. Never have married NH but still have them have drama. I'd have married them prob sometime in S5 as the jump sl. I didn't mind the LL sl so I'd have kept that stuff and had more onscreen Leyton in S6 with a non pregnant LP getting married.
Same here, the real derek should have stayed around for longer imo. I would have kept the S1 triangle, but erased the cheating storyline. Erasing BL 2.0 is just an given lol and I might have still gotten rid of Jeyton too, mostly since I think they should have kept Larry around in S2 and introduced Ellie earlier, while rebuilding LP's friendship at the same time. Same here, Haley deserved better than that even though I enjoyed seeing the flawed side of her and I would have had NH get married at the end of S3, 4. I definitely would have gotten rid of the LL storyline since that was an waste of season for LP imo and had them get married at the end of S5.