View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 12:52 AM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Season 1... the triangle. I wouldn't want Brooke remotely looking Luke's way from the start.
I probably would have kept the triangle in the show in season 1, but changed it to an point where none of the characters came off as badly as they did.

Quote:
Season 2... the tour. I would have preferred Joy getting time off another way but I'd still want Haley's music involved though. She could have left to study music, fine tune her music, some advanced college program or something with Nathan totally okay with it. We could have seen them test long distance in a way less dramatic way.
What would you have done instead of the tour? I think the tour annoys me more than anything since it clearly only happened because Joy was on tour in RL and even though it was meant to be Haley's storyline, it was more about poor Nathan. Honourable mentions to Brucas and Jeyton storylines this season.

Quote:
Season 3... Goes without saying Lucas and Brooke's stupid relationship. Keith's death.
Yep definitely lol. So much as it saddens me that Keith died, it did provide the show biggest continued storyline and led to Dan getting his redemption. I wouldn't change even though Keith deserved his happy ending with Karen.

Quote:
Season 4... Psycho Derek.
Yep, the writers could have easily introduced Peyton's brother into the show without the psycho aspect of that storyline.

Quote:
Season 5... Lindsey ever existing. I couldn't stand her victim mentality, subtle manipulation.
The whole Lindsay triangle was extremely contrived imo and some aspects of it didn't match up to what we got with Luke and LP in the first 4 seasons. Nanny Carrie also wasn't needed either.

Quote:
Season 6... Brooke being attacked. Peyton's very serious pregnancy. I wish we would have seen way more fun and smiles surrounding her pregnancy.
I would have liked the Brooke gets attacked storyline if the rest of the core 5 didn't all come off as horrible friends and the writers actually did something with it. I actually liked the pregnancy drama we got with Leyton and 6.17 is one of my all time favourite LP episodes because of that.