View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 09:32 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
How long is the season?
There is 162 games played over approximately six months, plus the postseason. The regular season typically goes from early April to late September, followed by the postseason in October.

Quote:
Really interesting! I have not read a lot about baseball. I could watch the game, but I would not choose it over volleyball for example. That is however personal preference. Volleyball ruined me for other team sports . I expect scoring of points every minute. And basketball and volleyball are the only sports that could give me this. And European volleyball sucks compared to NBA so I am left with volleyball.
Got it.

Quote:
Do you find those meetings draining?
Always.

Quote:
I see. Here it depends on the university. All begin between September and October, but it depends. For example the university I went to started like beginning of September. Other one started beginning of October and they are in the same city .
Interesting. Do they all have similar school years in length? For example, the university you attended starting earlier... would you end the school year earlier than the other one that started in October?