View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 10:36 PM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
That's good. Glad to hear. How do you think your aunt's taking it?
Well it's hard to tell. She usually gets more dramatic compared to me, my mom, you. She is the type of person that complains for everything and because I am not that type of person I can't judge enough to know how she handles it. It seems that for her is more difficult compared to my mom.

Quote:
Interesting. Really interesting! It's like you were almost preparing yourself for these future conversations. That, or your Grandmother was going there too, maybe both.
I bet on both. I think that my grandmother was preparing herself and that she felt it, but I also think that I picked up her energy. I bet that I indeed picked up the conversation she had with my aunt. Then my Intuition worked out some stuff on its own and basically knew why the conversation happened and then I know my mom enough I guess to know how we would handle something like that. So most probably something like that happened.

Quote:
I believe it's because he knew precisely what you needed and that is what you received. If you wanted more encounters with him, presto, he'd be there.
Could be . I have been doing some thinking over the idea of him being sort of like guardian to me etc and I feel like he might have helped at lease on one specific case. Not sure. I know that I changed after that day and I know that I was lucky to get away of it like that. So I would not be that surprised if he had intervened there. It was weird case anyway and it was like second chance for me so he might have helped.