View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 06:09 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaylina (View Post)
Richard: His favorite episode is the 4x07 but he loved the 4x08 scene and shot scenes with Eliza
They play off each other well, and their scenes are always interesting to watch like the 4X08 scenes.

Quote:
Not sure why he cared so much about Jasper though. If he wanted to risk going out alone, then so be it. But I guess this coming from someone that doesn't give two craps about him.
I think that it made sense though, I didn't care much for Jasper either but he was one of the 100/someone Bellamy has grown to care about so he would be concerned about his safety, with the black rain happening and all.

Quote:
Harper, shut up. Seriously. Her drunk ass ranting about the end of the world is not something I want to watch.
It was supposed to reflect Harper's depression though, I think. She didn't handle it well but I thought that it made it more realistic that way.

Quote:
And then strapping down Luna? Man they were horrible this episode. Raven's "welcome to mount weather" line was 100% deserved.
They WERE horrible ... the title was apt because they were trying to play God and deciding who lives/who dies yet again. It gave me chills when Raven said that line.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit