View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 12:47 PM
Barstool Prophet
Fan Forum Star

Now it's time for side two of Hannah’s tapes, and Clay is still focused on how he’s about to be called out for something that Hannah has declared as bad. Alas, Clay isn’t side two of the tapes but, it is about Jessica. the two clicked and started hanging out a Monet’s. Then Alex joins them. Hannah saying “one plus one plus one is not an easy equation" was hard. Alex and Jess dating behind her back was betrayal to her. I am not sure if they ditched her, or if that was just how she felt about it. Alex makes a hot list. Which is so typical high school boy. Hannah winning best ass wasn't a happy moment for her. I got confused, I thought Jessica won something too. I might have to rewatch that part.

In present day, Jess is dating Justin. Who is a di*k. Justin is tracked down at Bryces'. (who is a bigger di*k. Jessica is worried that Clay might talk. Clay is taking his sweet time getting through the tapes which is pissing Tony off. I have to admit I would have binged listened in one day. Hannah’s parents have been collecting evidence for the police for a lawsuit and finds the list. When Hannahs mother calls Tony, I wondered if there was a deeper connection between Tony and Han.
Emily