View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 08:30 AM
Core 4
Passionate Fan

I know I know.. I may have too quickly I created the thread, because she has not even made a debut in the show, so Lena as you think it's right to remove the thread, do it. But I can not help it, I'm so excited and I can not wait for her first appearance. I'm sure she will be amazing, because she is a great actress. I see her in one episode such tv series as Being Human, Banshee, Rogue, Flashpoint, Secret and Lies, Kingdom, Motive, New Girl, and Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life. And all that was said by people about her, everyone praising her acting, all awards, deserved it. She seriously is a great actress, besides she is very pretty, and I love her smile. Her character Tani Rey has a mysterious backstory, so her storyline has potential. She for sure bring to the show freshness. I can't wait to see her relationship with other members Five-0 (after several videos from the set of episode 8.01 with Alex/Steve, Scott/Danny, and Meaghan/Tani, it looks like will be chemistry between them). And looks like she will be baddass according a few clips.

Last edited by Core 4; 08-20-2017 at 09:01 AM