View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 12:31 AM
Litlover73
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kally100111 (View Post)
I'm just at the beginning of all this (season 2), but I can tell this will be intense.
Oh it is...enjoy. That's what I find so compelling about them.

I am midway through the revival now. I was rudely interrupted last night just a few minutes before Jess was about to appear before me. I had to internalise my annoyance, but I have another night to myself tonight and I am itching to get back to it.

I will put up the links to the scenes and discuss later, but shockingly I am really loving it thus far. Logan isn't in it near as much as I was fearing, and I feel like they have all just slipped back into this world like no time has passed. The only shocker for me was Zac, he looks woeful.

OK I am finished and I am so depressed now. I love this show so much...sniffle.
Here are the Rory Jess scenes from the revival -
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zhlVeM_MHSc

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut3BuPrgeKs

Loved the scene at the Gazette and that he went straight to see her as soon as he got to town...aww. Loved that she was venting all her problems to him after 3 minutes and that he could get her back on track after 5 minutes. Wished there was a bit more of a romantic undertone, but there a couple of sneaky looks from him and realistically they haven't seen much of each other over the last 10 years so I guess I can't expect miracles.

After watching the series as a whole it makes that last scene so important. This was written and directed by Amy, and with Luke asking Jess if it's over and then that loving look from Jess at Rory, it's her with her sledgehammer once again, telling us he's the one that's going to be there for the long haul. It's so clear to me now and I am so glad I watched it. I just wished that Rory looked up and smiled. I wonder if there is any significance to them both having window scenes?

Anyway I am in desperate need for more now. There is so much scope for further stories. Besides Rory and Jess spending long hours together with this book and falling in love again, there is Paris and Doyle who we need to see reconcile, and of course Lorelai buying the old people's home to expand the Dragonfly. Heaps more stories to be told.

Last edited by Litlover73; 08-12-2017 at 06:03 AM