View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 06:59 PM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are not alone (View Post)
Finally getting around to Assassin's Creed it'll be the first non-X Men that I'll remember cause still need to rewatch Prometheus than see the new one

Half way might be cause I'm easily impressed or second half will but liking it. Watching it via a stream but no subtitles for when he's within his ancestor's memories associated to not understanding language in the 1400's

Was still quite an enjoyable movie I have small small knowledge of the games where I got like half into the first - so I can't speak on the gaming history but still felt good but wouldn't go as far as great would watch it over again though

Are they in the works of a 2nd movie?
Oh i watchrd this movie 2 days ago after rewatching the xmen movies wanted to watch it cause i loved the game and i also had the issue of no subtiles had to go stream eith with captions on to understand it .. tbh not a horrible movie ive seen worst but they should of kept it to the game origin they intro kn the game was better and made more sense dont knkw what they changed it for the mocie?