Thread: Ouat s&s 464:
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 12:55 PM
scorpio_chick
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
I was angry they made Arthur a villain he wasn't supposed to be. I'm not saying I want this to happen but with those writers, we neverknow. I'm still asking myself what were they smoking when they thought Zelena sleeping with Robin and mothering his child was a good idea.
That whole story with Marian/Robin/Zelena rivals killing off Neal as the absolute worst twist these writers have ever penned. It was deadful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)
The show already IS about the new characters this season. Season 8 would be no differnet than this. The central story is adult Henry, Cinderella and their daughter being seperated and then reunited. The other characters- old or new - are playing a role in that bigger story, but it's no longer about them as it was before in previous seasons. But if you want to believe so desperately that it'll fail anway I don't understand what it matters to you if more actors would leave or not. According to you it will not matter anyway so what's the point.

I admit that I would be a bit sad about Robert or Lana leaving, as they were always the highlight of the show for me. But Hook hasn't been interesting to me in a long time so I wouldn't be all that sad about the show going on without him. Really, I would still watch regardless of who goes, as long as the stories/characters are interesting.