View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 04:52 PM
slave4buffy
Loyal Fan

BOF:

Iceland filming complete, a set pic, and more on Bale & the costume
Thursday, March 11, 20004: The LATINO REVIEW has a set pic from Iceland--and reports that filming there is complete. This is according to the Morgunbladid, and Icelandic newspaper....

"According to the Morgunbladid newspaper shooting has already finished. The only actors present were Christian Bale (Bruce Wayne) and Liam Neeson (Ducard) with director Christopher Nolan and a crew of 250 people. According to them 'Himalaya Scenes' were shot there at Öræfasveit,Vatnajökuls and Svínafellsjökuls. The 'Begins' crew will now move on to London for the main shoot."

You can click on the LR link to view the set pic....Another scooper has chimed in the the Bale-too-big-for-the-costume rumor that has been floating around. While not as blunt as yesterday's source, this scooper says that the story is simply an "over exaggeration." He also highly doubts that Bale had an "embarrassing moment" with the Bat-suit in front of the crew....I am working on an exclusive of something from BATMAN BEGINS. It is not a plot-spoiler, but if all works out, BOF just might be the first to reveal this on the net. Can't say more, as I don't want to jinx it. Stay tuned....Oh yeah, one more thing. I have been assured that BATMAN BEGINS "Most certainly [the film--Jett] will have a presence..." at that big comicbook convention that takes place in the summer in southern California.

Here's that link to Latino Review. Click Here http://www.latinoreview.com/scoops/batmansetpic.html