View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 11:18 AM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

^ Well the positive is that this can SAVE Y&R because the show was sinking down more.

Sally ONLY improved Sharon and messed up everything else with her selfishness so as a Y&R fan. I'm happy.
I mean she didn't even want Adam BACK?? WHY NOT??

I know you love Mariah/Tessa (I love their development as well) but this needed to happen.... and who knows, probably it can still continue, guess we'll see what happens with them in the next 2 months.

I love Philly but I want them to break up right now. lol Hope she doesn't ruin them even more on her way out.
Hopefully Phyllis can ACTUALLY get written again.
Hopefully Paul can be seen again?
Maybe Victoria can take a month break?
Chelsea??? can MCE get anything to work with.

Only bad thing to me is that the changes takes place October 1st. So, 2 more full months of this boring unrecognizable show.

I'm loving Doug tweets right now. He is so happy for a new direction since he was barely seen when Sally was in charge. Sally loves her PAST characters/relationships only if it suits her. Anything related with Victor Newman she's obsessed with.
Obsessed with Villy.
Obsessed with Sharon/Nick so much that she had Sharon DEFENDING the Newmans against Hilary?? WTF.

Sorry, she couldn't leave soon enough.
Since she ADMITTED to not watching ANYTHING from Y&R for the past 10 years.
What kind of new showrunners does that? A showrunner who is pretending the last 10 years didn't happen.
I think Mal was keeping her informed with the history.

I love that Doug retweeted this.